Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » An administrative console Part III...
Re: An administrative console Part III... [message #12038 is a reply to message #12027] Tue, 09 October 2007 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tvanriper is currently offline  tvanriper
unodgs:

I'll look into a custom GridDisplay... that probably is the answer. I'm still kind of new to the whole Display-derived classes thing, but I seem to be picking all of this up fairly quickly.

mrjt:

No automation company supports us... we support them. We build our own drivers to hook into something the automation system provides, then converts their information into something we understand.

Which makes me ask... what broadcast automation system do you work on? Maybe I've worked on a driver for it, or maybe I haven't. To date, I've worked with a Harris serial driver, and an Omnibus TCP/IP driver. I also created my own 'fake' automation system that simply lets you create a playlist that repeats itself constantly, and provides its information to our other services, for testing purposes.

Honestly, though, we'd love to have access to a real automation service, so we could perform more realistic testing. Unfortunately, automation systems are expensive; we can't afford one.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: An administrative console Part II...
Next Topic: World Suite 3D
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 20:46:59 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02425 seconds