Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » WIKI
Re: WIKI [message #13291 is a reply to message #13177] Sat, 29 December 2007 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
phirox is currently offline  phirox
I am using upp for 3 weeks now, and I really like the way its setup. IMHO the approach to c++ is unique, refreshing and absolutly brilliant.

What I really missed though is good documentation. Everything is spread around, or so it feels for the beginner. Therfor my start was a bit hard especially since I use TheIDE under linux.

I think that a good Wiki could help with that, it's an easy way to reference to existing manuals or forum posts. There wouldn't be any need to rewrite old material, just copy'n'paste it. Even from Topic++ where needed. Also adding content is a lot easier for most people and nowadays even familiar.

I would seriously suggest closing anonymous posting, especially with so little activity.

Also there needs to be a small basis to work on, right now its just 'installed'. If you need a maintainer I might be interested if you want to continue with it. Its good practice for me too Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Please, could somebody write an introduction to this forum? :)
Next Topic: Typo in 2008.1 beta 2 release date
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 02:35:07 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02691 seconds