FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » X11 Windowed control and others
Re: X11 Windowed control and others - Latest release [message #27050 is a reply to message #26885] Wed, 23 June 2010 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
Hi Koldo Smile

Sorry for delay answering, I'm quite busy on these days....
DHCtrl is since long embedded in upp.... also on linux side.
IIRC somebody did some mods on it, so I'm not sure it works exactly as before....

I'll put here my opencascade demo, but...

1) I did a lot of work on Opencascade tree, it's ugly like it is and almost unmanageable, having a bunch of thousends include in a single folder, making it awfully slow to compile.
I've somewhere an Opencascade re-packer, which separates includes by cathegory in subfolders, but I don't remember how it works Smile

2) You must put the patched opencascade tree inside an upp assembly.

So, if you've (a lot of) time experimenting with it and you're brave enough, I'll put here also my opencascade reformatters/packers, but no time to remember on how to use them and not sure at all if they worked or where in unusable state... sorry Smile
Last thing I was trying to do was to put ALL opencascade lib into an own namespace, but it's so badly written that it's an hopeless task. So, be prepared to name clashes, and, BTW, blitz do have problems with it, of course.

Here the demo, on next post the (hopefully working) opencascade reformatter. Remember, take out the namespace stuff, it won't work, that's for sure Smile

Ciao

Max

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message