Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » StreamRasterEncoder puzzle
Re: StreamRasterEncoder puzzle [message #15311 is a reply to message #15282] Wed, 16 April 2008 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
Mirek: I was still missing the point after your comment, as I thought... if both finds return zero, it will lead only to pEnc be NULL, not to corrupted PNG file.
Then I finally realized (after looking into String.h) the JPEG is always stored no matter what input path does contain, because the Find does return either position OR -1 in case substring is not found. Very Happy
(nixnixnix: looks like I'm even dumber than you Very Happy)

I got a bit surprised from the case sensitivity too, I'm checking the String.h and I see, that except defining stricmp and strnicmp even on POSIX/WINCE platform, there's no other support in U++ for those things.
It feels somewhat awkward to see thing like "if(path.Find(".jpg") || path.Find(".JPG"))" (and I don't mean the hidden bug this time, but the duplicity of "jpg" text).

[Updated on: Wed, 16 April 2008 09:36]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: CtrlPaint Bug: Frame draws outside of Ctrl
Next Topic: theIDE: Passing cmd line argument during DEBUG?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 19:58:27 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01662 seconds