Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » bug tracker
Re: bug tracker [message #16248 is a reply to message #16193] Tue, 03 June 2008 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Right now I was trying to look over one of my own bug reports, and I couldn't remember where I posted it. It seems that the idea of having a section in the forum specially for bugs is a good one. When somebody finds a bug, it will still be posted in the right forums. When a the bug is confirmed, there should be a thread created in this new forum section with a link to the topic describing it. When the bug is closed, the topic created in the bugs section should be moved to a closed bugs section and a reply address with the version number where it was fixed and any other useful info. This takes up only two sections and I think it would be quite useful with little extra work. Items from the closed bugs list can even be purged if some arbitrary times elapses (i.e. 3 months).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message