Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » exit() -> heap leaks detected.
Re: exit() -> heap leaks detected. [message #17999 is a reply to message #17998] Fri, 05 September 2008 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
captainc wrote on Fri, 05 September 2008 23:15

SetExitCode() does not perform the exit operation also.

I was sort of trying to write that, but reading my post again ... and it's far from obvious.

Well, I was unable to make leak detection work in 2008.1 with GCC (MINGW too). I mean, I forced it to run and collect data, but the init of U++ itself did leak always. Maybe the SVN version is fixed a bit in this manner?
I can't follow the SVN, I need very stable code base for my purposes, and I don't have spare time to try it in other directory right now. :/

Are you sure the Vector is leaking? When you remove the Vector stuff, does it leak or not? (and you can use the memory breakpoint feature to break at the leaking alloc ... although debugging with GCC is total pain, I rather add some LOG here/there to avoid debugging with U++, it's so bad. :/

[Updated on: Fri, 05 September 2008 23:46]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message