FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Bazaar - Call of duty
Re: Bazaar - Call of duty [message #18199 is a reply to message #18195] Tue, 16 September 2008 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
I'm using UnitTest++ for my own projects on daily basis, and I didn't hit any major problems, i.e. it's mature for me (but read my README included with the package for some minor issues). But I use it in a very simple and basic way, no fancy stuff, so I have no idea what's the status of some extended features.
I case you have some problem with it, let me know, I will try to fix it and change the SVN. Sometimes I also check upstream for changes to keep it as recent as possible.

I did also post "shiny profiler" here at forum (didn't upload it to SVN), and for basic function profiling it works ok, but recently I tried to measure partial blocks of code and similar extended stuff which is supposed to work, and I had to fix several sources to make it usable, so I think I will not add that one anytime soon into SVN, it's not mature enough. Maybe if more people would be interested for an integrated (as much as it makes sense) profiler into TheIDE, we can use that as a base for our own profiler, as the base code is IMHO good, but it would need lot of polish to turn it into "just works" package.

I'm user of Scatter control occasionally, but I can't remember whether did that work without any modification or I had to touch it. I'm just sure it was joy to use and it did save me lot of work, and also learned me a thing or two about GUI programming.
I think it is enough ready for production code.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My Simple U++ Application
Next Topic: RSS Parser/Composer Class For U++
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 08:10:13 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02280 seconds