FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Bazaar - Call of duty
Re: Bazaar - Call of duty [message #18202 is a reply to message #18195] Tue, 16 September 2008 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
bytefield wrote on Tue, 16 September 2008 10:34

Hi. I'm interested to know if packages from bazaar can be used in production code, how mature are they and if they are actively maintained. So i'm asking contributors from Bazaar about their code. Also i want to know which docking package is actively maintained, because i see 2 docking packages.(I've tested them and both are giving an assert in some circumstances - maybe the examples are not good).
So please give some information about your package from Bazaar, how mature is it, which known bugs are yet unfixed, etc.
I want to hear also the opinion of users of packages from bazaar.

Thanks,
Andrei

Well, unfortunately the development of "DockCtrl" is stopped. It's perhaps better that I remove it from the SVN, since the latest code can also be found on it's forum topic page(U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems/DockCtr). OTOH, "Docking" package is mature, and AFAIK it'll be the "official" docking package of U++ soon. Although docking is much much more "complete" compared to "DockCtlr", it may be possible to port small features from DockCtrl to Docking if really needed.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My Simple U++ Application
Next Topic: RSS Parser/Composer Class For U++
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 05:57:33 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03189 seconds