Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Packages » Filtering packages problem?
Re: Filtering packages problem? [message #19038 is a reply to message #18900] Thu, 06 November 2008 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mindtraveller is currently offline  Mindtraveller
Experienced Contributor

bytefield wrote on Fri, 31 October 2008 11:41

I think it is a feature because you usually don't edit packages(libs) which doesn't have *_APP_MAIN unless you are the developer of that package and having such a package visible for usual users of theide may trick them to consider that every packages from every assembly are resulting in executables.

I generally agree with you, but how can I make it visible for me as a developer? Only by adding file with _APP_MAIN to package? I think it is rather non-obvious feature. May be it will be better to add explicit (packages list visibility) checkbox to Package config?
bytefield wrote on Fri, 31 October 2008 11:41

I've tried your example with SysExec package and it is showed in "Add package to *" but not in "Select main package", so i think this is the right way for packages.
Strange, I`m still unable to add this package to my working package as it`s not in list, even in Add package to *. Could you please tell what may be wrong? May be it is something with bazaar.var file?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message