Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » remote build
Re: remote build [message #21943 is a reply to message #21890] Thu, 11 June 2009 22:44 Go to previous message
rylek is currently offline  rylek
Hi there!

Thanks for locating and fixing the problem with assembler invocation. As concerns -L, I'm not sure I understand your meaning. Is the problem caused by the remote build omitting the library path specifications, or by the physical library files residing on the local host instead of the remote host? It should be possible to fix the omitted library paths but it doesn't seem to me a very good idea to transfer physical library files between the hosts during the build process. The libraries being built on-the-fly during the build appear and remain on the remote host and I see no reason to install third-party libraries on the local host at all (as they belong to the remote host environment). I still have a feeling I'm missing something there, could you please explain the last problem to me in greater detail?

Regards

Tomas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New user
Next Topic: new project: compilation problems
Goto Forum: