Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » upp webpage: the IDE features and tools overview (draft...)
Re: upp webpage: the IDE features and tools overview (draft...) [message #2027 is a reply to message #2025] Thu, 30 March 2006 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
sephir wrote on Thu, 30 March 2006 00:48

fudadmin wrote on Wed, 29 March 2006 18:36

Who was talking about beeing attractive as beeing colorful ? Smile
The talk was: what features are needed for non U++ users (pure C++ etc.). Can you list any?

Well I am still testing the IDE and reading documentation but as far as I read I didn't still find a version control system or some wizards for snippets (like for instance, a macro for magically including a 2dArray skelleton). Correct me if I am mistaken please.

Sorry for beeing not clear enough. But this forum section is about the documention (and its roadmap) which comes with what you download and on the websites. This particular discussion has been about which existing features are the most useful (wrong word "needed"?) and how to present or emphasize them to potential users.

To suggest new IDE or library features please use "Wishlist" forums accordingly. BTW, there's a new topic about class wizards... We are happy to see active people around! Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: It is needed to write a press release about the release of upp-602
Next Topic: Macros-> PLATFORM_*, CPU_* and COMPILER_* [DOCUMENTATION REMINDER :)]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 08:27:57 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03753 seconds