FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » M$
Re: MT [message #20502 is a reply to message #20496] Sat, 21 March 2009 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Contributor

I want you to warn of the fact that to call Microsoft as evil. And even so to highlight the situation that I try to call Microsoft as evil. No. Microsoft - a normal company that makes a good product, but the quality is not respected to the highest level. That's all.

In times of "Until the windows" I tried to move away from Borland to Microsoft C. But colleagues said they were not advised to use Microsoft products with a version number lower than 3. Subsequently, I found myself and confirm this advice.

I am very pleased with the work of GCC as the compiler. I really liked the team created TheIDE. And I am very happy to use this environment for the development of commercial applications. The code, obtained at a very high level of quality (you can say sky-high level of quality).

Perhaps the Microsoft creates a fast and compact code, but thanks. I compare the stability of Linux and the stability of Windows. And I think that not so happens that the compiler - a genius, but with the security of the operating system - accidentally went bad. Just by chance. Why I do not believe it. Better, I will work with the GCC (MINGW), even if the Exe-file is a little more.

SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Crazy(?) idea about debugging
Next Topic: (Commercial) Upp consulting?!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 12:15:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03420 seconds