Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Help needed to deal with Display
Re: Help needed to deal with Display [message #20676 is a reply to message #20673] Tue, 31 March 2009 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JoseB is currently offline  JoseB
My Env is Upp svn 315

Well, as far as DropList is concern, it works great now. I thought that no one was interested in that thread. Now, i realise that to solve that it took too much time to you. I tryed to go deep into source code but I stoped on the CreateWindowEx windows call or something like that without understanding how to paint it in the right order... So, Thank you very much once again mrjt!

For wsitch control, I overwriten the files you send in attach (after make backup copies Smile) and changed the type of my switch control in the form designer to ColorSwitch and compiler says this:

----- CtrlLib ( GUI GCC DEBUG DEBUG_FULL BLITZ WIN32 ) (1 / 9)
BLITZ: LabelBase.cpp Button.cpp EditField.cpp Text.cpp LineEdit.cpp DocEdit.cpp ScrollBar.cpp HeaderCtrl.cpp ArrayCtr
l.cpp MultiButton.cpp PopupTable.cpp DropList.cpp DropChoice.cpp Static.cpp Splitter.cpp FrameSplitter.cpp Slider
Ctrl.cpp ColumnList.cpp Progress.cpp AKeys.cpp RichTextView.cpp Prompt.cpp Help.cpp DateTimeCtrl.cpp Bar.cpp Menu
Item.cpp MenuBar.cpp ToolButton.cpp ToolBar.cpp ToolTip.cpp StatusBar.cpp TabCtrl.cpp TreeCtrl.cpp DlgColor.cpp C
olorPopup.cpp ColorPusher.cpp FileList.cpp FileSel.cpp PrinterJob.cpp Windows.cpp Win32.cpp TrayIconWin32.cpp Tra
yIconX11.cpp CtrlUtil.cpp Update.cpp LNGCtrl.cpp Ch.cpp ChGtk.cpp
In file included from C:/upp/out/CtrlLib/MINGW.Debug.Debug_full.Gui\$blitz.cpp:7:
C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlLib\Button.cpp:680: error: definition of implicitly-declared 'virtual Upp::DataPusher::~DataPusher(
)'
In file included from C:/upp/out/CtrlLib/MINGW.Debug.Debug_full.Gui\$blitz.cpp:180 :
C:\upp\uppsrc/CtrlLib/PushCtrl.h: In member function 'virtual void Upp::ColorCtrl::DoAction()':
C:\upp\uppsrc/CtrlLib/PushCtrl.h:336: error: 'const Upp::Convert* Upp::DataPusher::convert' is private
C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlLib\DlgColor.cpp:1628: error: within this context
C:\upp\uppsrc/CtrlLib/PushCtrl.h:336: error: 'const Upp::Convert* Upp::DataPusher::convert' is private
C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlLib\DlgColor.cpp:1630: error: within this context
Switch.cpp
C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlLib\Switch.cpp: In member function 'virtual void Upp::Switch::PaintCase(Upp::Draw&, int, int, int,
int, const Upp::Font&, bool)':
C:\upp\uppsrc\CtrlLib\Switch.cpp:207: error: 'SColorLabel' was not declared in this scope
ChWin32.cpp
CtrlLib.icpp
CtrlLib: 51 file(s) built in (0:31.84), 624 msecs / file, duration = 32329 msecs

There were errors. (0:32.35)

Jose

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message