FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Application error under WindowsXP
Re: Application error under WindowsXP [message #20900 is a reply to message #20896] Thu, 16 April 2009 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
BioBytes wrote on Thu, 16 April 2009 06:29

Thank you Mirek for your reply.

Yes the connection to the MySql server is ok on these 3 machines. I have tested it using a Java version of my application developped under Eclipse (Ganynmede).

The different queries are controlled in specific functions using their local MySqlSession object which is closed when the data are retrieved for other treatment. If I suppress the first connection to the database, the app does not crash and I get the possibility to access to other queries. The first I clicked on is working and as I closed it to ask for another, the program crashes again. I think it comes from MySqlSession objects : perhaps I misuse them but it does not explain why it worfs fine on the other 5 XP pro machines and 1 Windows 2000 Pro PC.

I join a bit of code (the first function to enter the database ("Papyrus") after clicking open connection item in the main menu.

Hoping this could be more helpful

Best regards
Biobytes

Well, as first step, I would suggest LOGs or debugger to make sure it crashes in Connect....

I am afraid you will have to debug it on failing machines.

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Does SQLite is thread safe?
Next Topic: sql example with 2 table needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 14:25:05 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01910 seconds