Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Formating date according to the country
Re: Formating date according to the country [message #21127 is a reply to message #21124] Mon, 04 May 2009 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
luzr wrote on Sun, 03 May 2009 19:06

Yes, PT-PT is not yet translated. Date formatting/scanning strings are normally part ot language translation.

I have updated translation tutorial

http://www.ultimatepp.org/srcdoc$Core$Translating$en-us.html

you migth be interested in providing PT-PT translation for us.

Mirek

Hi, I think I cant provide date format by burning it on the source code because I want my application compliant with internationalization, which means that, if it is executed on France, it gets the format from the underlying SO or something and show dates in french format. If I burn the format then the format is always the same Sad

Another option id to ask for the user (on the first app launch) the choosed date format and then respect it always.

Of course I am interested in helping you with PT translations!
As you may know Portuguese is one of the most spoken languages into the world. From europe to asia, africa, south america and near Autralia (East Timor)

As you also may know, I not yet a upp pro (but i want to be!) so you have to guide me how can I help you on translations.

Thank you

Alex

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message