Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl: How to respond to moving a row?
Re: GridCtrl: How to respond to moving a row? [message #21964 is a reply to message #21926] Fri, 12 June 2009 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

jeremy_c wrote on Wed, 10 June 2009 19:50

Great, however... Before you apply it, I think it needs some help. I am willing to work with it some more if you think it's worth while, however, this is my first venture into the U++ libs and it may take some time for me to figure out when you could whip it up in 10 minutes.

I've added WhenMoveRow(int n, int m) where n is source row and m destination row. You can also call CancelMove to cancel row moving. This is also valid for swap up/down operations. You must however keep in mind that WhenMoveRow is called before any real operation on grid (this is true for moving bunch of rows as well (WhenMoveRow is called for every moved row)). That's why CancelMove is possible. I haven't tested the code. Please write in case of any problem or bug.
Quote:

BTW... Cool on the new car! I got a new car, but it's a minivan as my family has grown now to 4 daughters Smile

Congratulations on your 4'th daugter Smile I bought Opel Astra combi. It's a nice car - enough for average family (I have one 3 years old daughter, but I'm gonna have the next one Wink).
[/quote]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: GridCtrl Search/Move Columns Bug
Next Topic: Grid Search Color on XP = very hard to read
Goto Forum: