FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » PlotCtrl
Re: PlotCtrl [message #22870 is a reply to message #22863] Mon, 24 August 2009 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

For everybody who is still interested in this widget, here is update.

Changes: Fixed cursor images. Now they show proper readouts from plot, with same scaling as on axis. Also added the requested mousewheel operated zooming. I'm just not sure what is more convenient direction - roll up or down to zoom? I've seen apps with either of those possibilities. So I just picked the one google maps use Smile Also, I haven't tested it with a real mouse, since I have just touchpad, but I hope it'll work the same way. Left/right click for zoom still works, for people without wheel. ZoomAll is now bind on Ctrl-A as is usual in most programs (I believe). Now as I think about it, this maybe should be left on user, not to interfere with other possible key bindings in application...

The windows behavior is probably still buggy, and the same applies to axis labels.

Oh, and one more think I overlooked in one of previous posts: It doesn't have to be compiled with Speed option. The PlotCtrl.cpp is marked as compile for speed, so just Optimal should produce same results. Anyway, I agree, that the slowdown in Debug is significant.

Bye,
Honza

[EDIT: Removed the file, see newest version below.]

[Updated on: Sat, 26 September 2009 02:55]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Splash Screen for Your applications!
Next Topic: String near match algorithm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 17:00:40 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02401 seconds