Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » How to isolate Layouter to layout for custom export files /drag,resize Ctrl's at runtime
Re: How to isolate Layouter to layout for custom export files /drag,resize Ctrl's at runtime [message #29813 is a reply to message #23219] Fri, 19 November 2010 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
is there any news available on this topic?

i'd be great to have a cool widget placer / editor that can serialize its layour info in a custom way..

btw: in the GUI Design docu, point 21, creating and using custom widgets
http://www.ultimatepp.org/srcdoc$CtrlLib$Tutorial$en-us.html

it is not very clear what to do with the *.usc file, to make TheIDE actually use it.

by chance, i named the usc file after the MyCtrl, "MyCtrl.usc" and restarted the ide. boom, it uses it in designer. maybe this is important for the documentation.

and another point:
is there any possibility to define what things can be edited for the custom Ctrl?

a simple User Class is offered SetFont, SetInk, SetFrame, wheras it will not compile, if defining anything of them, when the class has no methods names like that.

the usc based thing does not offer anything so far, except for class name and instance name..

any infos? i'd love to have a customizable designer Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: operator ambiguous
Next Topic: How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:15:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01281 seconds