Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » drawing toy ( sort of )
Re: drawing toy ( sort of ) [message #23262 is a reply to message #23261] Mon, 05 October 2009 22:58 Go to previous message
andrei_natanael is currently offline  andrei_natanael
Experienced Member
koldo wrote on Mon, 05 October 2009 23:07

Hello all
if(program.lang == -1)
	SetLanguage(SetLanguage(GetSystemLNG()));
else
	SetLanguage(program.lang);

So the first time the program starts with the system language an the rest with the one the user has chosen.

Once you've set the language manually you loose automatic change of language if you change the system language.

Quote:

Because of it I need an option to choose the language and I would prefer to populate it with the supported languages. But I would like to know how to find the languages included in a project .t file.

I don't think that is possible(or not so easy) because AFAIK U++ translations are shared with application translations. You may detect that you have multiple translations (in U++ part) but in reality your application may not provide translations to that language and it result in incomplete translation (mixed translation i think, en-us - your-lang).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Port giFT (a great but abandoned P2P project) to U++?
Next Topic: Scrum Tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 19:22:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02621 seconds