Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TreeCtrl » Blinking tree when opening or closing nodes
Blinking tree when opening or closing nodes [message #23479] Thu, 22 October 2009 11:29 Go to previous message
qapko is currently offline  qapko
Hi, I'm using TreeCtrl for displaying and changing some large configuration trees and today I observed that the tree is blinking while opening and closing its nodes. I use Upp1607 now, but I tried to recompile my application also in Upp2008.1 and Upp1197. I discovered that this problem appeared between versions 2008.1 and 1197 and that the relevant change was that some of the lines were put out of method TreeCtrl::SyncTree (in TreeCtrl.cpp) to method TreeCtrl::SyncAfterSync. When I put the lines back in version 1607, the problem disappeared.
Relevant line are:

if(cursorid >= 0)
SetCursor(cursorid, false, false, false);
// PostCallback(PTEBACK1(SyncAfterSync, restorefocus));
if(treesize != sb.GetTotal()) {
sb.SetTotal(treesize);
Refresh();
}
SyncCtrls(true, restorefocus);
SyncInfo();

Is there anybody, who do remember what was this change good for? I'm not using drag & drop and most advanced features of TreeCtrl, so I can't test, whether my changes to TreeCtrl.cpp harm something or not. So I am asking: Is it safe to compile my applications with this little change or not?

Thank you for your interest and have a nice day Smile

Gabi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Nodes with Ctrl content disappear when Drag n Drop
Next Topic: Can't add/remove +/- sign [CanOpen()]