Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » VISTA BUG: crash of App when closing due to IML
VISTA BUG: crash of App when closing due to IML [message #23608] Wed, 04 November 2009 11:17 Go to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
hi there

i am struggeling with the iml stuff. got a sample down attached.
a project, which is barely a template CtrlLib project with main window and an iml file includes another project, which is also a bare Template CtrlLib project, with another iml file, they are kept seperately, i dont mix them , nether include header of the included project, simply include the project in package organizer.

compiled with MINGW DEBUG, with the release shipped in upp 2008.1 and all shared, release version 1659

starting the application under VISTA goes well, but it crashes ugly when closing it. using a smaller (or the original includen iml from template, with a dummy image inside) goes well. this occures only under vista, NOT under XP pro or home.

NO IDEA about that. guess its due to some kind of memory alignment, allocation or related problems when using the iml. maybe the iml is too huge...

for security reasons i included the exe also in the zip, soto verify. --> had to go, file size limit 2097152 bytes Smile

is there anything i have forgotten???

greets

PS: using the zip: simply extrct into MyApps and use CtrlLibTest, which uses the CtrlTest2. compile MINGW DEBUG all shared and run under vista (home premium)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Find / Replace keyboard settings (and bug?)
Next Topic: new feature request, find next error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 02:48:07 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02929 seconds