Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » I propose to include function PropRescale.
Re: I propose to include function PropRescale. [message #24084 is a reply to message #24075] Fri, 25 December 2009 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
koldo wrote on Thu, 24 December 2009 10:55

luzr wrote on Thu, 24 December 2009 11:06

BTW, since the dawn of U++, there is GetFitSize function and Rect::CenterPos method.... Wink

Mirek

Hello Mirek

I think it is really important to document all the functions and classes that are lost around the code. Many times we are reinventing the wheel spending time in it.

In addition it would be fundamental to have all the documentation linked and in one file (pdf). Unfortunately it is easier to find documentation this way instead of using our help system or browsing the web.

Best regards
Koldo

I keep trying...

That said, the process is completely open. Everybody with access to primary svn can submit documentation. Almost everybody has access to uppbox and can submit changes to website. There is no fundamental problem converting documentation to pdf, except perhaps the fact that you will need to generate or write some Content summary.

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message