Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Upp meeting on next Tuesday 12
Re: Upp meeting on next Tuesday 12 [message #24346 is a reply to message #24340] Mon, 11 January 2010 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
andrei_natanael wrote on Mon, 11 January 2010 16:29

koldo wrote on Mon, 11 January 2010 11:13

Bazaar page could be this place, although some dynamic parts, like project specification, perhaps could be in a collaborative documentation place like Google Docs. The final output would be C++ or T++.

Sorry, but i dislike to use too many sources...
We have nightly builds, bug reports, feature requests, wiki, repository mirroring on googlecode, some releases, bug reports and feature request on sourceforge, site, documentation and forum on ultimatepp.org. If we manage to use git for U++ repository where will be master repo which everyone may clone? Gitorious, GoogleCode, SourceForge, Ultimatepp? Just count with me how many accounts one need to participate to one single project:
U++ forum, Google, Sourceforge, Subversion account. Now think that one may participate to more than one project.
IMO we have to have one central point, Ultimatepp site, documentation is here, forum is here and eventually a single host for repository and which provide bug reports, feature requests or we should put these last two on U++ site.

Sorry for being off-topic a bit.

Hello Andrei

I agree with you Smile. Precisely because of it I think it is important to have a meeting like tomorrow and to center and coordinate the efforts. Don't you ?.

Best regards
koldo

Best regards
IƱaki

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message