Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Ultimate Book
Re: Ultimate Book [message #24820 is a reply to message #24710] Sun, 31 January 2010 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Quote:

However I would suggest (I am not original) to put some effort in preparing two or three screencast to show two o three very easy project. "TheIde setting and compiling the library", "Hello World", and some other example already present in reference to show how to work with designer.
The purpose of these clips (even without voice is OK) is to show how fast one can achieve the wanted purpose.
In these days the screencasts are very popular and have a big impact on the users looking for something effective but has no time to go in the details of documentation. After such a video I think the user has enough motivation to read the documentation and easily recognise its power.

Hello Forlano

I think too this is a good idea (although unfortunately not applicable yet to books Smile ).

When possible I will try to implement it, at least in Bazaar. I say "implement" because we would have to find a way to include it in web code.

Meanwhile anybody could do the clips proposed by Forlano or others.

Best regards
IƱaki

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: fossfor.us
Next Topic: http://cia.vc/
Goto Forum: