FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Form Designer
Re: Form Designer [message #24926 is a reply to message #24925] Thu, 04 February 2010 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gedumer is currently offline  gedumer
Promising Member
Yes... I looked at all those. They don't answer my questions about the form designer or the image editor. The tutorials show you how to write the code to do a couple of those things, but not how to do them in the form designer.

In the first place, how do you start the form designer. There isn't even a mention of it in any of the menus. The same is true of the image editor. If you open an existing app that contains a .lay file, then you can get to the form designer by opening the .lay file, but that's not intuitive. Likewise for the image editor with .iml files. My question is: how do you invoke those functions if your new package doesn't already contain those files?

The tutorials also fail to answer my question regarding importing images from a file, nor do they address the "resource" file issue. I didn't ask my questions out of total ignorance, I did try to find the answers, but they have yet to be forthcoming. That's why I asked the questions on this forum. Can someone please help?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message