Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Scatter: FEATURE IDEAS (1 already done)
Re: capsulated Scatter Vectors [message #26561 is a reply to message #26559] Tue, 11 May 2010 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kohait00 is currently offline  kohait00
Experienced Contributor
hey koldo, thx for replying

forget about the Scatter.rar in Scatter.rar. it was a remamanet from last change which i forgot to delete when making the new archive.

the topmost stuff is the current.

i agree with changing API not beeing a good idea. but during time i really got to apriciate a simple API, where not too much is beeing hidden from user, actually thinking, that the data comes from user, and user decides what to do with it, beeing the scatter graph only menas of visualizing them at some time. the Vector Containers as members are pretty cool capsulation of data handling on their own. so why IMHO unnessesarely exporting add/remove data extra.

the whole thing is driven by the idea of keeping controls simple. to use and understand, and concerning their visualisation, beeing still in control of all (Refresh() especially.

this was just an idea anyway, which i wanted to provide for anyone in need..i will continue to merge some of my diagram stuff, which is not that performant, but has some of the "complicated" features described initially.

@Plot3D, this thing is cool, but I have no time to do it Smile one very fast ends up implementing own 3d engine, transform matrixes, viewpoints, world matrixes and all that (depending on rotation, translation and all of that). isnt there any lib already available for that (i mean computing 3d stuff in software, besides Mesa/DRI)?

another question: why the seperation between Parameters data points and Functional plots data points? couldnt they be managed all at in one? or is it a performance issue?

Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: LEMON - a Library for Efficient Modeling and Optimization in Networks
Next Topic: Dockind: does not work with latest U++ release.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 07:13:26 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02157 seconds