Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » New footer in Web
Re: New footer in Web [message #26003 is a reply to message #26001] Wed, 24 March 2010 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sergeynikitin is currently offline  sergeynikitin
Contributor

That's the problem that in the pure html to solve this problem very difficult.

And we are trying to use the 15-year-old solutions.

I see in the task, just everywhere poke switches language.

Although there are tools such as Cookies, PHP Sessions, HTTP POST and GET variables.

By the way, can the visitor rights at the entrance to the site, what language he prefers. And then during the transition to each page to add a URL something like "?Lang=es".
The only difficulty which this is, we should use PHP or CGI (or something like that).

I do not understand why we refuse to anything but pure html, perhaps it is some demonstration purposes. In my opinion, this type of problem, can not be solved in this basis.

Perhaps this decision was taken because of the documentation that lives inside the program. But it is also possible to easily generate semantic paste from tpp files, and all the mechanics of the site would be dynamic. A variety of modern CMS (content management system) to easily cope with this task (such as Xoops, Drupal or Joomla).

SergeyNikitin<U++>( linux, wine )
{
    under( Ubuntu || Debian || Raspbian );
}

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon8.gif
Read Message