Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » batch build
Re: batch build [message #26184 is a reply to message #26181] Fri, 09 April 2010 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Ah OK I found this

http://www.ultimatepp.org/app$ide$cmdline$en-us.html

sweet! Very Happy

EDIT: OK not that sweet. How do I get my flags to carry through please? The ">" pipes output into whatever the name of the flag that comes after. Also, the other flags that I set do not get carried into the IDE. I think this may be broken.

EDIT: also, 1 is FORCE_SPEED and 2 is FORCE_SIZE

EDIT: tried it with both umk and theide and get same results. It doesn't appear to matter what flags you pass in. It always uses GUI,MT and ignores anything else.

I am trying to find out where theIDE processes commandlines. I can see where the CreateProcess is called with the commandline cmd but I have no idea where that goes next. umk appears to just call theIDE.

Is there an alternative to this or something I am missing or any chance that it will get fixed soon?

examples of commandlines for me would be

c:\upp\theide trunk OpenWind MSC9x64 -a1e PRO,OCOE,CLIENT_DUMB d:\Probuilds\Dumb\openWind64.exe
c:\upp\umk trunk OpenWind MSC9 -a1ev GUI,PRO,CLIENT_DUMB d:\Probuilds\Dumb\openWind.exe
c:\upp\umk trunk OpenWind MSC9x64 -a1ev PRO,CLIENT_TEST d:\Probuilds\Test\openWind64.exe
c:\upp\umk trunk OpenWind MSC9 -a1ev PRO,CLIENT_TEST d:\Probuilds\Test\openWind.exe

[Updated on: Sat, 10 April 2010 02:15]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: cpp/icpp name clashes [BUG?]
Next Topic: [BUG] Environment setup dialog don't close properly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 18:47:12 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02347 seconds