Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » TopWindow content to image
Re: TopWindow content to image [message #26530 is a reply to message #26519] Mon, 10 May 2010 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
qwerty wrote on Fri, 07 May 2010 10:02

thank you for reply.

printing: yes, I've did it like that. I am drawing something in the paint routine and something somewhere else.

the stuff in paint routine for printing is(there was need for some scaling etc.)

other visual stuff is broke.

1. I have custom image-ctrls, which I am adding to screen, moving with them, they are composed of some alpha images, I can move with them, works fine.

2. in paint routine, the only thing I am doing, is setting rectangle for every of these images apparent to their size and possition.

3. I am calling timer(20 per sec) to call some needed stuff and there is also a Refresh()

When the event to print comes to scene, all the custom (the only at all) image-ctrls(have just one type) is situated in one place in lefttop.

I will try to put here some shortened example.
nice week

OK. Well, generally, it can be a bit tricky to print widgets. But I will wait for the example Smile

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message