Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Problem - GridCtrl::Get(int,int) with DropTree
Problem - GridCtrl::Get(int,int) with DropTree [message #26816] Mon, 31 May 2010 05:25 Go to previous message
ktj9 is currently offline  ktj9
Promising Member
I am using DropTree as editing widget for a column in GridCtrl. However, I do not restrict the uniqueness of items in DropTree. So I better get the cursor or key from DropTree. But it seems impossible without changes.

GridCtrl activates widgets on editing, and holds Value when inactivates. GridCtrl set DropTree cursor upon editing using the Value it holds and let DropTree set cursor by finding the Value, not the key. If I use GetCtrl member function, GridCtrl returns the only DropTree it has, and the state is actually useless for particular cell.

I can see a hacking to resolve my problem, by using dynamic casting to check whether the widget is DropTree and do special things if it is. But it is certainly not a general solution.

I am wondering whether there are any other better thoughts on the issue.

Thanks!

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is it possible to ebmed Ctrl into row (not cell) inside ArrayCtrl?
Next Topic: GridCtrl samples with all functions and methods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:17:25 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05552 seconds