FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » [SOLVED] I have a problem linking a LIB
[SOLVED] I have a problem linking a LIB [message #28462] Thu, 02 September 2010 16:05 Go to previous message
jerson is currently offline  jerson
Experienced Member

I have a third party LIBrary that I want to link to.

One package I made as a test case for this library compiles and links correctly. To make the library link, I had to ADD LIBRARIES.... in the package configuration. That's it. The LIB in question is kept in the package directory just to be sure and I am trying to statically link in MINGW on WIN32.

Doing the same thing in another package just doesn't work. It keeps coming back with linker messages like these
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0x2f): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xCreateTask'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0x5a): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xCreateDIChan'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0x69): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xStartTask'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0xb6): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xReadDigitalU32'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0xda): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xGetExtendedErrorInfo'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0xe9): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xStopTask'
C:/upp2625/out/JFsrtsystem/MINGW.Blitz.Gui.Main\NIDAQmx.o:NIDAQmx.c:(.text$Ni_ReadAllDI0+0xf4): undefined reference to `DAQm
	xClearTask'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Now, I know I have done everything that needed to be done, tried everything I know I can try; still no luck. The undefined references are in the NIDAQmx.LIB that I am trying to link to.

Can anyone point me to what may be wrong or where should I look? I am at the end of my rope.

Thank you

[Updated on: Sat, 11 September 2010 15:59]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to reference value of an item on a layout?
Next Topic: Control with fixed rate Height/Width
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:41:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02376 seconds