FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » [SOLVED] I have a problem linking a LIB
Re: I have a problem linking a LIB [message #28480 is a reply to message #28462] Fri, 03 September 2010 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jerson is currently offline  jerson
Experienced Member

Hi Koldo

Thanks a lot. That line 82 was the culprit. I really wonder why there was no indication to that from the compiler, or did I miss it?

Yes, case 1 really does work with the hardware. It's only after that I started integrating this code into my project and it wouldn't work.

I forgot to add, if I open up the typedefs for int16 and int32, this is what happens
C:\MyApps\JFControlsDemo\NIDAQmx.h:2838: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'DAQmxResetAIACE
	xcitFreq'
C:\MyApps\JFControlsDemo\NIDAQmx.h:2840: error: reference to 'int32' is ambiguous
C:\MyApps\JFControlsDemo\NIDAQmx.h:58: error: candidates are: typedef long int int32
C:\upp2625\uppsrc/Core/Defs.h:225: error:                 typedef long int Upp::int32

I wonder if you could help me with tips on how you got that line 82 issue as I still have to integrate this code with my main project and it is giving problems. Things like __stdcall__, __attribute__ etc start giving errors in my project whereas the same file(NiDaqmx.h) compiles in the test projects.

Thank you for checking out for me.

Best regards

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2010 03:46]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to reference value of an item on a layout?
Next Topic: Control with fixed rate Height/Width
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 16:50:51 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02761 seconds