Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » MSVC++ Runtime error
Re: MSVC++ Runtime error [message #28500 is a reply to message #28498] Fri, 03 September 2010 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
No, no. Yhe problem was solved just now.
In an hidden thread of my application the function get an xml file from the application site, (where in this file I write the new file list for the auto-updates).

The problem was here:
String r = client.ExecuteRedirect(HttpClient::DEFAULT_MAX_REDIRECT, HttpClient::DEFAULT_RETRIES, pi);

if(client.IsError()) break;

if(r.GetCount() < 1) break;
XmlNode rn = ParseXML(r);

the xml file was not write correctly, so, the function ParseXML get confuse. Just for information, this is the xml wrong file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<updates>
  <s7da>
    <installation>
    </installation>
    <files>
    <About_it-it name="About$it-it.tpp" description="Help file for italian language." progBuild="5" fileBuild="1" relative_url="build_5\Docs.tpp\" relative_dest_path="Docs.tpp\" isInstallation="false"  restartRequired = "false" runtimeOverwritable="false"/>
    <About_en-us name="About$en-us.tpp" description="Help file for english language." progBuild="5" fileBuild="1" relative_url="build_5\Docs.tpp\" relative_dest_path="Docs.tpp\" isInstallation="false"  restartRequired = "false" runtimeOverwritable="false"/>    </files>
  </EpdManager>
</updates>

The node starting with <s7da> ending worg with </EpdManager> and so, the XML parset getting crazy.

I don't know why the error message go so far.

mistero.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: localized formating of double on linux
Next Topic: Windows 7 problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 01:49:21 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02179 seconds