FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » QTF editors and styles
Re: QTF editors and styles [message #30581 is a reply to message #30580] Mon, 10 January 2011 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mubeta is currently offline  mubeta
Quote:

I am afraid you will need a new callback introduced to RichEdit, something like "WhenStyleUpdate"?

This will be a good idea! I am thinking to use "WhenRefreshBar" or "WhenAction", both available, but maybe this way will be an work overload.

Around QTF now I have, (hope last) again another problem: there is not included way for force page breaks. I don't understand very well how U++ Report work and how it divide the pages. I need to insert in the QTF source more data, syncronized with the pages, before to passing it to the report. Just for example: before to the end of the page, I want to add a new paragrah, that must to be la part for every page, without use footer, that is for static text.
For undertand can immagine an bom list where, before the page finish, will be inserted some resumes of the page.

In fact I just want do insert, for every page, some static header and footer, syncronized with pages, without using the report Header and Footer.

Any idea ?
(hope for me that this will be last problem around QTF).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: QTF question -how to insert a QTF string into an XML file?
Next Topic: Can I turn the page a few degrees when printing?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 18:37:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02184 seconds