Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » other languages corner in the forum ?
Re: other languages corner in the forum ? [message #31453 is a reply to message #31452] Fri, 04 March 2011 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jibe is currently offline  jibe
Experienced Member
Hello,

Novo wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 06:49

In my case English is not my native language. Smile My second foreign language is German. Smile Smile

What I meant is just that somebody speaking english (as native or foreign language), and more somebody speaking several languages has difficulties to understand the difficulties of somebody who doesn't understand english.

When I guess that Google translate makes a mistake, I read the source language and understand. But it's even difficult to guess that there is a mistake if you don't know the source language...

Documentation seems to be already translated to French

A very small part only... But it shows the will to consider non english speakers Smile
I'm thinking how I could find some time to help for french translation, as I think that it's important.

UPP community is not big. Let's not make it smaller.

Laughing It is to make it bigger, growing it with other languages speakers, that I made this suggestion ! Wink

But I understand what you mean. If you are afraid to divide the community, don't open those forums. I'm just trying to make you understand my own opinion Wink

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message