Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » [ATTN: dolick.rce] Additioanl directory needed for Ubuntu-natty
Re: [ATTN: dolick.rce] Additioanl directory needed for Ubuntu-natty [message #31915 is a reply to message #31911] Wed, 06 April 2011 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Lance,

Thanks for report.

I am aware of the new glib include directory and I already changed it. Actually, I knew the next day after it occured, lpbuild acts like automated test build system - everytime something brakes, I have a report in my mailbox next morning Wink The problem is that the build method file is generated only when installing the package (in postinst script). If you update the package, it won't change (in order not to break manual changes user might have done). The same goes for the g++ version as well, it is determined in the very same file.

I am not sure how to solve such thing cleanly (i.e. without requiring user assistance), apart from distributing the GCC.bm as conf file (which has some other problems...).

Best regards,
Honza

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message