Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » Warning Heap memory leak when closing program
Re: Warning Heap memory leak when closing program [message #32557 is a reply to message #32541] Tue, 24 May 2011 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

silverx wrote on Tue, 24 May 2011 10:15

I did look at the soundexample in bazaar, but when I try and execute it, I get all of the below messages which have a bunch of errors listed.

I also tried a few other examples from the bazaar area, but usually got a bunch of errors so I finally stopped going through the bazaar stuff. It would be nice if the bazaar items actually work like the examples.

I am not a windows user, so supporting MSVC compiler and testing is bit harder for me. Also, bazaar provides code "as is", most of it works although as you noticed sometimes exceptions exist. Most of the problems is probably caused by insufficient testing, as in this case...

Anyway, I fixed the sound stuff to work with MSVC. I encountered some problems with WASAPI, so if you get some runtime errors, please try compiling it with "GUI .WMME" flags to use only WMME. If you are still interested of course Smile

Honza

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message icon13.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Previous Topic: MINGW resource compile problem , M$ Windows
Next Topic: C2143 Error on even simple window with just one label? Help? What happened?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:25:05 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08189 seconds