Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » ForlanoVega ArrayCtrl console app...
Re: ForlanoVega ArrayCtrl console app... [message #2678 is a reply to message #2653] Thu, 20 April 2006 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Thu, 20 April 2006 07:42

It is not optimal but just an idea and to help Luigi with callbacks... (if you got one under the same name I suggest the old one to backup and use this one instead)

Aris,

thank you very much for your patience and effort.
I'm studying the code. It is simply excellent for studying how this damned callback among widgets work. From what I saw so far perhaps I'm near (I hope) to catch their logic.
It seems very important where you define them, I mean in which doll of the matrioska they are defined. For example you can run the same method (AddPlayer) in two different places:
1.  tab1.btnAdd.WhenAction = THISBACK2(AddPlayerAndUpdateInfo, "btnAdd", "Add Player"); 
// then in turn run: tab1.AddPlayer();

2.  btnAdd <<= THISBACK(AddPlayer);

Both run AddPlayer() but in the first way you remain in some way out of the class tab1. In the second way you are inside class tab1 and cannot see what there is outside.
Is it correct?
Luigi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to use callbacks with "embedded" controls...
Next Topic: Batch processing images using U++ (new Image code)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:28:17 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03144 seconds