FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Mac OS » upp-cocoa CtrlCore skeleton package to play
Re: upp-cocoa CtrlCore skeleton package to play with [message #35711 is a reply to message #35700] Wed, 14 March 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Tom1
Senior Contributor
Hi Aris,

Thanks for uploading the UNS package. I'm in trouble with compiling, so I must have done something wrong:

1. I installed the stable GNUstep packages following directions from the GNUstep site. That probably went OK as it seems to work.

2. I checked out yesterday the current upp SVN repository to upp sub directory in my home directory. Now I downloaded and extracted your UNS package to uppsrc directory.

3. I copied ide.exe (4193) to home/tom/bin and executed it from GNUstep shell. Then I created assembly 'cocoa' and made nests cocoa and uppsrc available to it, in addition to the output directory. I also set up MINGW build method where I had to add an include directory: C:\GNUstep\GNUstep\System\Library\Headers.

4. Then I created a new package 'cocoatest1' and added there dependency to UNS package, which brought in Core, Draw, RichText, plugin/png and plugin/z in addition to UNS.

5. Finally I added main.cpp file containing your sample above.

The result from trying to compile was not so good. Please see the attached compiler log. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Tom

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Installation, I need Help!
Next Topic: Need help with the structure of flags etc. and running u++ cocoa on Windows 7 GNUSTEP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 14:37:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01892 seconds