Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Various configuration serialization problems
Re: Various configuration serialization problems [message #35551 is a reply to message #35327] Wed, 29 February 2012 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
frankdeprins wrote on Fri, 03 February 2012 01:31

Hey,

Since a few days I experience some problems with the IDE. I update and build it at a regular basis and, currently, I am at 4518. The problems I experience are:

First I have thought the cause is related to multiple ide instances running, unfortunately after fixing that, I have found that it is indeed something much more sinister.

I am trying to catch the bug for a couple of days now. I have detected that the problem is in saving .cfg - part of it seems to be overwritten/damaged in very strange way. So far, I do not know why, added more debugging code and waiting for another sample... (it really happens only rarely).

Now, to narrow it down: Could you remember when this behaviour started? Or more specifially, what might have been the "last known good" revision? (I know this will be a little bit hard to answer, but I had to try, right? Smile

More important: Did you compile theide with SVO_VALUE flag?

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Issue with synchronized translation file (GNU/Linux - Kubuntu 12.10)
Next Topic: Feature request for TheIDE (easy but useful)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 06:47:22 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02711 seconds