Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » A hidden docked ctrl steals focus
A hidden docked ctrl steals focus [message #35490] Wed, 22 February 2012 18:18 Go to previous message
keltor is currently offline  keltor
Hi,

First of all, my apologies if this is not the proper subforum; I looked around and it appeared to be the most reasonable one.

I ran the Docking examples that appear in the Reference package tree, and I keep having the same weird behaviour: Whenever I close a docked control, any one of them, the menu bar of the main window is not clickable. That is to say, right after hiding a docked window, you can't close/maximise the main window. The same thing happens after auto-hiding, but not if you move around a docked window or detach it.

The way to go around this at runtime is to change to another window and back to the U++ program, then the main window buttons work again. It's as if the docked windows stole focus inside the main window and didn't give it back.

FYI, I run Windows 7 x64. This happens regardless of whether I compile with MSVC++ 10 or with MINGW (32 bit in both cases), and I have also tried with different versions of U++ itself, namely 4193, 4552, and 4606. I run the DockingExample1 and 2 programs with no changes whatsoever.

Can anyone reproduce and/or fix this?

Really appreciated,

Kel

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ZMQ library in U++ (inproc, IPC, TCP and multicast)
Next Topic: flexibelize RectTracker, only works TopLeft -> BottomRight
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:23:45 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01055 seconds