Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Mac OS » U++ TheIde compiles and runs on pure Cocoa (video) 85% of U++ port done. 2months+-1 left, ifs...
Re: U++ TheIde compiles and runs on pure Cocoa (video) 85% of U++ port done. 2months+-1 left, ifs... [message #35629 is a reply to message #35625] Thu, 08 March 2012 03:17 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Mirek, Koldo and Tom! thanks for your kind and encouraging words! I really hope that u++ mac os x cocoa port will make a big difference in u++ marketing arena and will help u++ one day to win against std, boost, QT and the likes which I dont want to mention Smile - one of the reasons why I have dedicated so much of my life to u++. I also hope that the experience and code I have accumulated since 2005 finally will start finding its way to the u++ sources.

Now about committing and making my upp cocoa lines into the nearest u++ release.
Mirek,
1. the last time I tried to commit to your server after 3 days I lost my patience - I suspect I would need to steal some of your valuable time at some point and spend together if you don't mind. Maybe we can arrange via PM?
2. I also expect that to apply 1 line patch to the Core will take less than 45 days as it happened with "IsNan"? Some of my friends in London whom I tried to involve into the development were not impressed and found other areas of interest.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: after rev3936 - Minimum things to compile and/or run ide/uppsrc under OSX11
Next Topic: changes needed in Upp <Core> to run cocoa properly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 05:18:42 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02664 seconds