Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Testers wanted for new .deb packages
Re: Testers wanted for new .deb packages [message #35939 is a reply to message #35938] Fri, 06 April 2012 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Tom1 wrote on Fri, 06 April 2012 22:03

Well done Honza, It seems package manager is back in action in the fresh 4748-oneiric-i386 deb build.

Unfortunately, the $(OUTPATH) parameter is still not passed to the post-link step declared in Custom build steps... however $(PATH) seems to get there with expected contents. (Where can I find the syntax of this custom build step language?)

Anyway, everything I tried is there now.

Thanks and best regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm glad you noticed the new version Smile I did not test it yet, but I believe the bug crashing package organizer should be gone (I deactivated the SVO_VALUE flag for now).

I don't think there is any documentation on the variables in custom build steps. The best place I can point you to is the source: uppsrc/ide/Builders/CppBuilder.cpp:242 or to the pop-up menu in the custom build step dialog, where all variables are described. By looking at the code, I see there's no such variable as OUTPATH. I guess you want to probably use OUTDIR...

By the way, did you try if this new version still has that annoying bug when theide stays in debug even after the debugged program is terminated?

Thanks for your testing,
Honza

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message