Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Compiling, Linking, Debugging of your packages » IDE debugger hangs on GuiMT example
Re: IDE debugger hangs on GuiMT example [message #36127 is a reply to message #36126] Tue, 01 May 2012 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Ultimate Contributor
awksed wrote on Tue, 01 May 2012 12:24

> BTW, as you are here, I'll be glad if you test my GDB extensions (Setup-Environment-IDE and select GDB_MI2) and give some feedback.

Sure, but I dont have a debugger selection option on Setup-Environment-IDE. I built version 4179 from source 2 day ago and the updater reports "Can't find file uppsrc/ide/version.h" (it is in ~/upp/uppsrc/ide/).

Regards,

Jan

That's quite weird, because the option is there since about 3 monthes.... did you update the sources from svn ?
Anyways, if you do so, please use latest svn (yesterday one at most...), as I fixed many stuffs on last 2 days.

If you build from sources, I guess the updater from ide becomes useless, you should do it with svn+build from sources or at least downloading manually from nighty builds. I suggest you the svn way.

Ciao

Max

p.s.: about the x11 hang problem... I had it yesterday again, but the keyboard trick was working. Maybe you should try combining it with alt-tab to switch windows.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 May 2012 12:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message