FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » PopEasy
Re: PopEasy [message #36545 is a reply to message #36544] Wed, 06 June 2012 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lance is currently offline  Lance
Contributor
Hi Koldo:

Thanks for taking your time to actually looking at the code.

By full utf-8 support, I mean in suffix computation, current implementation may mistaken part of a utf-8 character as a independent character. I don't know utf-8 very well, I just assume it. Let's say 2 characters in certain charset share the first 2 bytes in common, only differ in the 3rd characters, current implementation may think they bare some resemblance even though they should be considered different for suffix calculation purpose. To avoid that kind of mistake, we need to advance character by character, instead of byte by byte as currently employed. Or maybe it's easier to do with WString. I guess there is a reason why EditField should use WString internally

GCC hates Ctrl::StateReason::POSITION. All compilers prefer Ctrl::POSITION.

Will fix it right away.

I have seen that PopList is apart. One serve for all EditCust fields

And one can easily extend PopListBase to retrieve live data from a database. I find it's easier in most cases than to cache all customer lists and listen to subseqent add/delete/edit to the underlying data and update the cached list.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message