FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TabCtrl » tabctrl contents not visible
tabctrl contents not visible [message #37964] Sun, 25 November 2012 13:00 Go to previous message
crydev is currently offline  crydev
Experienced Member
I am trying to rebuild my current settings dialog which didn't use a tabctrl to a tabctrl based dialog. I need this because I need to put more settings inside the dialog.

I have the following code. To me it seems ok but it is not working. The contents of the ParentCtrl I want to put inside a tab is not visible! Can anybody help me out in this? My code is as following:

In header file:

TabCtrl mTabCtrl;
ParentCtrl mLibraryTab, mImdbTab;

Dialog constructor:

mLibraryTab
	<< bOk.Ok().SetLabel("OK").LeftPos(10, 50).BottomPos(10, 20)
	<< bCancel.SetLabel("Cancel").LeftPos(65, 50).BottomPos(10, 20)
	<< mDirectories.SetLabel("Library Directories").LeftPos(10, 300).TopPos(5, 110)
	<< mLibraryGeneral.SetLabel("Library General").LeftPos(10, 300).TopPos(120, 40)
	<< bBrowse.SetImage(MovieManagerIml::AddButton()).LeftPos(265, 40).TopPos(25, 40)
	<< bRemove.SetImage(MovieManagerIml::DeleteButton()).LeftPos(265, 40).TopPos(70, 40)
	<< mDirectoryList.LeftPos(20, 240).TopPos(25, 85)
	<< mForceResync.SetLabel("Synchronise when settings have changed.").LeftPos(20, 240).TopPos(135, 20)
;

mTabCtrl.Add(mLibraryTab, "Library");
Add(mTabCtrl.SizePos());

Before I had "*this" with the left shift to add controls. This worked with no problem. I also tried to just add the controls by using mLibraryTab.Add(<controls>) but that does not work either. Why are my controls not visible on the form?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to dynamically add remove tabs
Next Topic: TabCtrl.WhenSet is called when app closes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:56:15 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03304 seconds