FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » LineEdit event on click on scrollbar
Re: LineEdit event on click on scrollbar [message #38976 is a reply to message #38971] Sat, 02 February 2013 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
navi is currently offline  navi
Experienced Member
mircerlancerous wrote on Fri, 01 February 2013 17:33

I'm thinking I need a whenleftup event but there isn't one available. There is a virtual void LeftUp but I don't know how I might make that work.

overriding virtual void leftUp of LineEditExtended will only override the virtual void leftUp of LineEdit but not of scroll bar i.e the sb object member. beside even if you do override leftUp for other reasons, you have to remember to return the even to LineEdit via calling the LineEdit::LeftUp(p, keyflags); or else your LineEditExtended will not function properly.

Quote:

Basically I'm looking for exactly what you gave me plus an event on the leftup as well.

Thanks again.

I dont think you can achieve what you trying to get just by extending LineEdit ctrl alone. as the event that you are after belongs to sb member of LineEdit. I personally will try to find a solution in other way. for example, hiding the LineEdit Scrollbars and Implementing my own.

regards
navi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to use StringStream?
Next Topic: Do I still need the SVO_VALUE flag the use small value optimization?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 01:22:54 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02125 seconds