Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » Skylark and Date/Time format
Re: Skylark and Date/Time format [message #38974 is a reply to message #38973] Fri, 01 February 2013 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Zbych,

If I remember correctly, the date formatting and possibly other things are affected by the call to SetLanguage() for each request separately based on the __lang__ session variable. So that explains why you need to call SetDateScan() if you need some specific setting... Regarding the formatting for output, I prefer to use FormatDate with specific formatting string, it saves me from this problems.

The second problem has a simple reason: The operator() of Http does not replace the content of variable if it exists, it adds another variable of the same name. Only the first one is however used in the template. Perhaps it should use GetAdd() instead of simple Add() in this...

BTW: Try adding $set() to your template, it helps a lot with debugging situations like this.

Best regards,
Honza

PS: I think the proper format for web apps is that which is simplest to use Smile In some cases a timestamp, in other cases YYYY-MM-DD or anything else that is simple to work with and that suits the clients side needs...

[Updated on: Fri, 01 February 2013 22:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: question about overriding SqlError
Next Topic: How to call a C++ function in Witz template?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 07:29:14 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02102 seconds