FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » Forum spam
Re: Forum spam [message #41821 is a reply to message #39400] Sun, 26 January 2014 14:12 Go to previous message
akspring is currently offline  akspring
Promising Member
Has anyone thought of a two layer forum? One that only shows posts from certified members, and the other that shows all posts including guests? I ask because I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get an account here, and I also find it hard to believe this forum only has 20+ members in the world. I must be posting on the website for the world's upper crust, or many other people are having registration problems like me. Very Happy

Edit: Ok there are plenty of members, I had to look beyond the Community section. I have learned!

On the other hand, many other big public code forums are almost a complete waste of time, and I don't think I could handle all of the peoplebots swarming here and demanding U++ support and function more like Java, SI, .NET, Python, Ruby, C++14/15/15.5/15a/15⅜, etc.
It is annoying, and they will distract from my feature requests Laughing

But it would be nice to see more people participate here and ask questions and contribute. I'm still looking for a script that can split my code into .h/.cpp files!

[Updated on: Mon, 27 January 2014 11:45]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: should ultimate++ support dynamically linked libraries?
Next Topic: CLANG 3.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 22:55:49 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01840 seconds