Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Creating a hyperlink label
Re: Creating a hyperlink label [message #44362 is a reply to message #44361] Sun, 01 March 2015 08:12 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Edward wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 02:31
Many years back when there was a handy little guy named HyperLabel.OCX. The URL was placed in a field, font style selected, then click, click.
I still have it in older projects I'm currently updating, and trying not to loose features.

Quote:
IMHO Rolling Eyes it is very handy to have an hyperlink in a Label, mainly included in .usc so it can be filled directly in the Layout editor with no code. It could be in the Label too Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I second the motion Koldo!!
We're in the 2Ks now this could actually be a reality, like dropping an imageCTRL on a layout...

Ah, OK. The only thing that is missing is actually change in .usc that would allow the text of RichTextCtrl to be edited. Adding RM task.

The reason why it was not done yet is that a) it is not needed so often b) it is trivial to set text in code c) whenever I needed it, the text was variable and had to be created in the code anyway.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message